Friday 6 May 2011

I'm back!

Hi there!!!! 
Wow! Haven't written here for almost a month! Have loads to talk about but it's too much to write in once...will take some days, I think! We went on an wonderful trip to the US which had moments that took my breath away.
In this post, I just want to be grateful. I always wanted to be a grateful person because being grateful is one of the best personality traits I think anyone can have. I want to thank God for having my eyes, my ears, my legs, my arms and my health. They allow me to experience everything and these experiences allow my soul to feel more than my body can. I felt so many things in this trip. I felt the nature, the beauty of the animals, the beauty of the seas and nature's amazing views. I felt love, emotion and a great happiness. I felt everything was created for our appreciation and delight and we take it all for granted, unfortunately. I remember being in the most amazing sea swimming and I was praying to thank God for the opportunity to see what I was seeing and to feel the happiness I was feeling. I am talking about feeling the sand between my toes, the smell of the sea, the temperature of its water, to taste how salty it was, to see the creatures that live in it up close, to feel the sun in my face, you know...simple things that make me the most happy! I will never be more happy than when seeing and feeling what God created for us all. Money can give you the means to go to certain places and do certain things, but no money can buy how you feel about these experiences and how you choose to cherish them, like when you interact with God's creatures and the nature! When I told my husband about how grateful to God I was for these things, he answered:" Strange!" hehehehe 
I guess people feel things in a different way and at different levels! Like when I cried while watching the film about space and universe at Nasa or when I felt my eyes tearing up because I was feeding a dolphin! These things have a deep spiritual meaning to me...They might not seem spiritual to you, but they are very much so to me ;)

Now I just want to put a picture here of one of the creatures that I fell in love with (I truly did!!!) while on this US trip and who I can't stop thinking about!!! :P I am also posting a video of a song that I love and has great lyrics which I think it has everything to do with this trip! I dedicate this song to Andy!!!! ;)  

Peace! 

Mrs. P 




And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now 


And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight 

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am 

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken  

I just want you to know who I am
 

I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am 

No comments:

Post a Comment